Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) has published advertisement for the post of Executive Trainee through GATE 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 15 March 2017. Candidates can view more details by following link.
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), (NSE: POWERGRID, BSE: 532898) is an Indian state-owned electric utilities company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for Power Grid. POWERGRID also operates a telecom business under the name POWERTEL. Shri I S Jha, an alumnus of National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur serves as the Chairman and Managing Director of the company.
Highlight for PGCIL Recruitment 2017
- Advt. No. : CC/05/2016
- Post Name : Executive Trainee
- No of Vacancy : Not specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 24900-50500/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 28 years as on 31.12.2016
- Job Location : All India
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess full time B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute in relevant discipline.
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- For OBC Candidates : 03 years
- For PWD candidates : 10 years
Selection process :
- Selection will be made on through marks obtained GATE 2017, Discussion & Interview.
How to Apply for PGCIL Vacancy :
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 15.02.2017 to 15.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.02.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 15.03.2017