Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has published advertisement for the post of 58 Assistant Professor in the Rank of Group-A Under Health and Family Welfare Department. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 30 March 2017. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for OPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Advt. No. : 10 of 2016-17
- Post Name : Assistant Professor
- No of Vacancy : 58 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 8000/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : minimum and maximum age limit is 21 to 45 years (as on 01.01.2017)
- Job Location : Odisha
Educational Qualification :
- Post Graduate degree in concerned Specialty with three years teaching experience from any medical institution recognized by the MCI.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Written Exam & Career Marking.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ Pwd candidates of Odisha) through Challan at any branch of SBI.
How to Apply OPSC Vacancy :
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 01.03.2017 to 30.03.2017. Printout of Online application form along with photocopies of relevant documents & Challan send to The Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001 on or before 11.04.2017 till 05:00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 01.03.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 30.03.2017
- Last Date For Payment of Application Fee : 06.04.2017
- Last Date For Receipt of Application : 11.04.2017