Odisha Industrial Security Force (OISF) has published advertisement for the post of 521 Constable Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 04th January 2017. Candidates can view more details by following link.
orissa police constable application form:
Online Registration for the Application form will start from 5th December 2016 and will end on 04th January 2017. So, the aspirants willing to apply for Constable Post must have to apply within the above two dates.
Highlight for Odisha Police Recruitment 2016:
- Name of the Department: Odisha Police Department
- Name of the Post: Constable
- Total Number of Post: 521
- Age Limit: 18 to 23 years
- Process of Registration: Online
- Educational Qualification: 10th class
- Application Fees: Rs. 200/- for general category candidates and free for SC/ ST candidates
- Application Status: started from 5th December 2016
- Deadline: 04th January 2017
- Selection Process: Physical measurement Test/ physical efficiency Test, Driving Test, Written examination and Medical Test.
- Website: odishapolice.gov.in/
Odisha Police Vacancy Details 2017:
- UR – 261 Posts
- SEBC – 58 Posts
- SC – 85 Posts
- ST – 117 Posts
Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2017:
The result of the written test will also be available on the official website and admit card for the test will be issued soon after the registration process. It is advised to the applicants that they complete the registration within the given deadline and get prepared for the selection process.