Nagaland Public Service Commission has published advertisement for the post of 11 Assistant Professor & Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) through Common Educational Services Examination 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 16 September 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
The Nagaland Public Service Commission was set up in 1965 with a composition of one Chairman and two Members. The composition was revised in 1985 by addition of more Member. In 2007 the strength of members of the Commission was increased to 4 nos. Presently there are 1(one) Chairman and 4(four) Members.
NPSC Recruitment Details:
In pursuance of the Office Memorandum issued by the Department of School Education vide NO.EDS/HSS/4-1/2008 dt. 16.08.2016, 23.8.2016 and clarification letter No.HTE/HE/8-18/2013(pt) dt. 1.8.2016 of Higher & Technical Education Department, addendum/corrigendum to the advertisement No. NPSC-1/2016 dated 20.06.2016 is hereby made and applications are invited for filling up the following vacancies in the manner prescribed below:
Highlight for NPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Advt No. : NPSC/ADVT/EDS-2012
- Posting Location : Kohima
- Post Name : Assistant Professor
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.6000/-
- Post Name : Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- No of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4600/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 30 years as on 01.01.2016
- Age Relaxation : SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Professor :
- Post Graduate Degree with minimum 55% marks in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization (Botany/Chemistry/Physics/Zoology) with MEd. (with a minimum of 55% marks) and NET(Candidates who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission.
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) :
- Post Graduate 2nd Class Degree of a recognized University on specific subject with minimum 50% marks with BEd. and 5% relaxation admissible for ST/SC candidates.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- through Cash or Demand Draft drawn in favour of Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima, payable at Kohima.
How to Apply for NPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Attested copy of Mark Sheets and Pass certificates from HSLC/ Equivalent onwards till requisite qualification, 1(One) copy of recent passport size photograph and Original examination fee receipt send to Secretary, Office of the Nagaland Public Service Commission, New Capital Complex, Kohima-797001, Nagaland on or before 16.09.2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 16.09.2016