Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) has published advertisement for the post of 48 Secretariat Assistant, Extra Assistant Commissioner & Various posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 09 September 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for NPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No.: NPSC-2/2016
- Post Name:
- Secretariat Assistant:30 Posts
- Extra Assistant Commissioner: 15 posts
- Pay Scale:
- Secretariat Assistant: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Extra Assistant Commissioner: Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay:
- Secretariat Assistant: Rs.4200/-
- Extra Assistant Commissioner: Rs.5400/-
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 years as on 01.01.2016
- Age Relaxation: For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- Posting Location: Kohima (Nagaland)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, including Divinity, from a Recognized University.
- Candidates who apply individually from any CSC may make payment by cash a sum of Rs. 300/- for examination fee and additional Rs. 50/- for CSC service charge
How to Apply:
- Candidates may apply Online through the website https://nagaland.gov.in from 11.08.2016 to 09.09.2016.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 11.08.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.09.2016