National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Bhubaneswar has published advertisement for the post of 23 Junior Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff & Various Vacancies on Contract basis. interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 21 September 2016 Extended up to 24 October 2016. For more details such as Age Limit, Qualification, Experience & Exam Fee etc, please refer our website http://www.nift.ac.in/bhubaneswa. Interested candidates may send their applications addressed to “Director” along with the copies of the certificates and relevant documents at the above mentioned address on or before 17:30 hrs on 21/09/2016.
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a fashion institute in India. It was set up in 1986 under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India and is an institution of design, management and technology for the international fashion business. NIFT was granted statutory status in 2006, empowering it to award degrees and other academic distinctions. With its head office in New Delhi, NIFT has centers at Mumbai, Kolkata, Kangra, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Raebareli, Patna, Shillong, Bhopal, Kannur, Bhubaneswar, Srinagar and Jodhpur. A new NIFT Campus at Ludhiana, Punjab has been announced by the Minister of Textiles. A new center in Ompora Industrial area, Kashmir, too, is expected to come up. The Institute is currently headed by Sudhir Tripathi. On 18 June 2016, ex-cricketer Chetan Chauhan was appointed chairman of NIFT.
Highlight for NIFT Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name : Junior Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
- Post Name : Multi Tasking Staff
- No of Vacancy : 09 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1800/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : No Age Limit
- Job Location : Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Assistant :
- Passed 10 +2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognised by the Govt. Diploma / Certificate in Computer Applications Operations latest softwares i.e. MS Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint) and proficiency in computer operations.
- For Multi Tasking Staff :
- Matriculation or equivalent pass. OR ITI Pass.
Selection Process :
- Selection will Be Made on through Written Test & Skill Test.
Application Fee :
- For General / OBC Category Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : 250/-
- A Demand Draft/ Bankers cheque should be drawn in favor of NIFT Bhubaneswar, payable at Bhubaneswar.
How to Apply for NIFT Recruitment 2016:
- Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed Application form along with self Attested copies of certificates and testimonials in proof of age/educational qualifications/ caste/experience etc. send to the The Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT Campus, IDCO Plot No.24, Opposite KIIT School of Management, Chandaka Industrial Estate, Patia, Bhubaneswar-751024, Odisha on or before 24.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 24.10.2016
Important Links :
- Click here for view Notice
- Click here for view official advertisement
- Click here for Download Application Form