National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, New Delhi has published advertisement for the posts of 120 Scientist ‘B’. interested and eligible candidates can Apply before 24 October 2016. On behalf of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), applications are invited from eligible and qualified persons for the post of Scientist „B‟ in MeitY, its Attached Offices and Statutory organizations viz. Standardisation, Testing and Quality Certification (STQC) Directorate and Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (ICERT). Candidates can view more details by following link.
For fulfilling the eligibility criteria, a Candidate should possess one of the following essential Educational qualification with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a University/Institution established under either Central or State or UGC Act and requisite experience, complete in all respects, by Cut-off date. Details of number of vacancies for the post of Scientist „B‟ and essential eligibility qualifications are as under.
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT),(erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoEIT), Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT). NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of industry oriented quality education and training programmes in the state-of-the-art areas. NIELIT has endeavoured to establish standards to be the country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of IECT. It is also one of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses in IT in the non-formal sector.
Highlight for NIELIT Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. : 05/09/2016/NDL/SER
- Post Name : Scientist ‘B’
- No of Vacancy : 120 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 30 years (As on 24.10.2016)
- Posting Location : All India
Educational Qualification :
- E./ B.Tech in computer science/ Information Technology/ Electronices & Communucation/ Electronics & Telecommunication or M.Sc. Physics/ Electronics with one year relevant experience.
- Not more than 30 Years as on Last Date for submission of online application
- The upper age limit in respect of SC, ST, OBC, Persons with Disabilities and other special categories of persons shall be relaxable as per Govt. Rules and orders issued from time to time.
- The upper age limit in respect of Government Servants, Ex-servicemen and other special categories of persons are relaxable in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time, in this regard.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/PWD/Women through Online by using
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made on Written Test & Interview.
Choice of Centre for Written Examinations and Interview:
- Candidates shall indicate their choice for Centre for Written Examination from the cities listed below. No change of Centre will be permissible at a later date. NIELIT, however, reserves the right to direct the candidate to appear for Written Test at any location irrespective of his indicated choice depending upon the number of applications received and the administrative convenience. (1) Agartala (2) Bangalore (3) Bhopal (4) Chandigarh (5) Chennai (6) Delhi (7) Gandhinagar (8) Guwahati (9) Hyderabad (10) Jaipur (11) Jammu (12) Kolkata (13) Lucknow (14) Mumbai (15) Patna. Interviews shall be conducted only at Delhi.
How to Apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2016 :
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://recruitment.nielit.gov.in from 23.09.2016 to 24.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 24.10.2016