Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NCL) has uploaded the employment notification for the selection of applicants for the post of junior stenographer, ITI trainee, HEM operator trainee etc. There are many different posts in the different departments of NEL. These vacancies are to be filled by this recruitment drive which will be conducted by NCL. Candidates can view more details by following link..
NCL Singrauli jobs application form:
NLC is now going to recruit the applicants for the posts of Stenographer, ITI trainee etc. The applicants who are interested in the given vacancies should apply for the NLC jobs 2017. The required eligibility criteria for the posts are given below in this article. The applicants should apply for the jobs as soon as they can to avoid last minute problem.
Highlight for NCL Singrauli Recruitment 2017:
- Name of the organization: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NCL)
- Name of the posts: Various
- Total No of posts: 201 vacancies
- Location of the job: Nagpur
- Type of job: State government
- Post wise description:
- For Junior Stenographer (OL)- Rajbhasha : 11 posts
- For Junior Stenographer (English): 18 posts
- For ITI Electrician Trainee: 13 posts
- For HEMM Operator Trainee: 159 posts
- All the willing and eligible candidates who want to apply for the NCL vacancies 2017 should have done the required qualification as per the post applied for, from any recognized university in India. The candidates can check the required educational qualification for the vacancies they want to apply for, from the official website of the NCL department.
- The aspiring candidates should check the age criteria to apply for the jobs because each post have different age limit.
- The applicants who are interested to apply for the job in the NCL, should check the application fee from the official website of the organization.
- Initial date of the registration process: already started
- Last date to apply offline: 7th January 2017
How to apply for NCL recruitment 2017?
- Visit the website of NCL
- Then open the application form link
- Fill up the application from as directed on the NCL website
- Take the print out of the filled application form
- Submit the application form by the offline mode.
- Official website: www.ncl.gov.in