NCERT Consultant Job Openings 2016– National Council of Educational Research and Training Delhi has arranged Walk-in-interview for the post of Consultant in Early School Mathematics programme (ESMP) in the Department of Elementary Education. All eligible and interested candidates filling all the qualifying criteria can apply before the last date. Further details regarding to this job are eligible to apply before the last date. More details like: Educational Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, Selection Process etc. are mentioned below. Applicants can apply before the last date.
Highlight for NCERT Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Post- Consultant
- Name of Organization- National Council of Educational Research and Training
- Total Posts- 01
- Location- Delhi
- Salary- Rs.45000/- Per Month
- Duration- 31st March, 2017
- Experience- 03 years’ experience in the relevant field
- Age Limit- As per Norms
- Age Relaxation- As per Norms
- Applying candidates should be M.Ed. with Mathematics as one of the subjects in Bachelor degree.
- Master of Mathematics Education from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University.
How to Apply for NCERT Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview with bio data, original certificates and testimonials along with self-attested photocopies of each certificate at the following address on 03rd November 2016
Venue of Interview:
- In Committee Room, 1st Floor, Zakir Hussain Khnnd, NCERT Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi
- Note: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the typing test.
- Walk-in-interview date- 03rd November 2016