Indian Navy has published advertisement for unmarried male/female candidates as Permanent Commission Officer In Education branch and Short Service Commission Officers in Logistics Cadre For course commencing Jun 2017 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 14 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About Indian Navy:
The Indian Navy is a well-balanced and cohesive three dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under surface of the oceans efficiently safeguarding our national interests.The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from Integrated Headquarters of MOD(Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM). The Flag Officer Naval Aviation (FONA) based at Goa is responsible for overseeing all matters pertaining to aviation while Flag Officer Submarines (FOSM), who is also the Assistant Chief of the Naval Staff (Submarines) based at Integrated Headquarters of MOD(Navy), New Delhi is responsible for overseeing all the submarine related issues.
Highlight for Indian Navy Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name : PC (Education)/SSC (Logistics)
- No. of Vacancies : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Job Location : All India
Educational Qualification :
- For PC (Education) : Candidates should have Passed M.Sc. Physics (with Maths in B.Sc.) or M.Sc. Maths (with Physics in B.Sc.) or M.Sc. Chemistry (with Physics in B.Sc.) or M.A. (English) (with Physics or Maths in Intermediate or equivalent standard) or M.A. (History) or BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in Mech/Electrical/Electronics.
- For SSC (Logistics) : Candidates should have passed BE/B.Tech in any discipline or MBA or B.Sc/B.Com / B.Sc. (IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Material M.CA/M.Sc (IT) .
- Candidates who have not completed their Degree on the date of filling the application (i.e. appearing candidates) need not apply. Only one application is to be filled. Candidates who are eligible for more than one branch/cadre should mention priority in their application form. Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their first preference. However, if not shortlisted for first preference they may be considered for alternate branch/cadre subject to availability of spare slots in SSB batches of that branch/cadre. Once shortlisted for a branch/cadre subsequent stages of selection process (SSB, medicals & meriting) will be exclusively for the branch/cadre only.
Age Limit :
- For PC (Education) : 21 to 25 years, born between 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jul 1996; both dates inclusive
- For SSC (Logistics) : 19 ½ – 25 years, born between 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive
Selection Process :
- The candidates will be issued call up shortlisted and SSB Interview.
Terms and Conditions :
- Selected candidates will be on probation for two yrs from the date of reporting to the Indian Naval Academy/the date of commencement of training/completion of the initial training whichever is later.
- Only un married candidates are eligible for training. Any candidate found married or who marries while undergo-ing training will be discharged. He shall be liable to refund full
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 :
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 24.09.2016 to 14.10.2016. Printout online application form along with self attested relevant document & recent passport size colour photograph send to Post Box No. 04, RK Puram Main PO, New Delhi- 110066 on or before 24.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 24.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 14.10.2016
- Last Date For Receipt of Application : 24.10.2016