Project Assistant Jobs 2016 in National Institute of Oceanography Goa – National Institute of Oceanography Goa has published recruitment notification for the post of Project Assistant for the Project titled “Rapid Environmental Impact Assessment Studies Associated with Dredging of Chapora River Mouth” for a period of 12 Months. All eligible and interested candidates filling all the qualifying criteria can apply before the last date. Further details regarding to this job like: Educational Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, Selection Process etc. are mentioned below. Applicants can apply before the last date. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for National Institute of Oceanography Goa Recruitment 2016:
- Total Posts: 02
- Name of Posts: Project Assistant
- Location: Goa
- Salary: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- Age Limit: As per Norms
- Duration: 12 Months
- “Rapid Environmental Impact Assessment Studies Associated with Dredging of Chapora River Mouth”
- Applying candidates should have M.Sc Degree in Marine Sciences/ Oceanography with specialization in Physical oceanography
- Applying candidates must have Knowledge of data collection, data analysis, computer programming and coastal processes
- To assist project leader in coastal oceanographic data collection, data analysis, report preparation and any other project related tasks as assigned by the Project Leader.
- The candidate will also have to participate in field trips and boat cruises
How to Apply:
- Candidates can appear for Interview on 09th November 2016 at National Institute of Oceanography Dona Paula, Goa.
- Interview date: 09th November 2016