National Board of Examinations (NBE) has published advertisement for the post of 09 Junior Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 26 September 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is an organization, established to conduct the Post-Graduate Examinations of high standards in the field of Modern Medicine at the National Level. NBE invites applications from eligible and desirous candidates for the post of Junior Assistant. All the posts are temporary but likely to continue.
Highlight for NBE Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name : Junior Assistant
- Total Posts : 09 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.1900/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 27 Years as on 26.09.2016
- Job Location : New Delhi
About National Board of Examinations:
The National Board of Examinations was established in 1975 with the prime objective of improving the quality of the Medical Education by elevating the level and establishing standards of post graduate examinations in modern medicine on an all India basis. There are more than 149 recognized Medical Colleges in the country. In addition to Postgraduate teaching institutions under MCI, there are 450 accredited institutions imparting training in various Broad and Super specialities for the award of postgraduate qualification in Broad and super specialities. The Board at present conducts postgraduate and postdoctoral examinations in 54 disciplines approved by the Board for the award of Diplomate of National Board. The Medical Council of India has laid down standards for post graduate examinations conducted by various medical colleges and affiliated to concerned universities and other institutions, yet the levels of proficiency and standards of evaluation vary considerably in these institutions. The setting up of a National Body to conduct post graduate medical examination was intended to provide a common standard and mechanism of evaluation of minimum level of attainment of the objective for which post graduate courses were started in medical institutions. Moreover, intra country and international comparison is facilitated with the availability of commonly accepted evaluation mechanism.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree in any Discipline from recognized University & should be proficient in Computer Applications M.S Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook or equivalent .
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on written examination/ trade test/ interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates should pay application fee of Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD & Rs.200/- for all others (UR/ OBC) through Demand Draft issued from any schedules bank drawn in favour of “National Board of Examinations” payable at New Delhi. Candidate must write Name, Fathers Name & Mobile number on the back of demand draft.
How to Apply for National Board of Examinations Recruitment 2016:
- Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with supporting documents send to the Assistant Director (Admn.), National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Mahatma Gandhi Marg. (Ring Road), Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029 on or before 26.09.2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 26.09.2016.