National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has published advertisement for the post of 08 Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Technician & Various Vacancies for PWD Candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 29 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
National Aluminium Company Limited, abbreviated as NALCO, (incorporated 1981) has units in Odisha at places like Angul and Damanjodi. It was incorporated as a public sector enterprise of the Ministry of Mines, Government of India in 1981. It is Asia’s largest, and the sixth largest, integrated aluminium complex, encompassing bauxite mining, alumina refining, aluminium smelting and casting, power generation, rail and port operations. Commissioned during 1985-87, NALCO produced and exported alumina and aluminum. The main units of NALCO are at Damanjodi (Mines & Refinery complex) and Nalco nagar, Angul (Smelter & Power Plant Complex). The Bauxite mines called “Panchpatmalli Mines” is situated atop a set of five mountains called Panchpatmalli. These mines are open cast mines. The refinery complex for producing bauxite is located in Damanjodi. The smelter unit of NALCO is located in Nalconagar, Angul. The company’s headquarters are located in Bhubaneswar, which is the capital of the Indian state of Odisha.
NALCO Recruitment Details:
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), a Navratna Company is the largest integrated Alumina – Aluminium complex of Asia, having State of the Art technology, with its present turnover of around Rs 8000 Crores, is going for further growth and expansion within India & across the globe. The Company enjoys Premier Trading House status in the field of export and has won many prestigious awards for its excellent performance with significant value addition to its shareholders. The plants and offices are multi-locational with its Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The Company believes in achieving organizational excellence through competent human resources and practices having “people centric” approach. To achieve its vision to be a reputed global Company in the metals and energy sector, NALCO at Smelter & Power Complex, Angul is looking for committed, promising and result oriented candidates in the following discipline & position.
Highlight for NALCO Recruitment 2016:
- Advt No. : S&P/05/2016
- Job Location : Odisha
- Post Name : Laboratory Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11700-27500/-
- Post Name : Laboratory Technician
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11700-27500/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Laboratory Assistant :
- Candidates should have passed B.Sc (Hons.) in Chemistry with 01 year of relevant experience in reputed Chemical/ Metallurgical Industries.
- For Laboratory Technician :
- Matric/ Higher Secondary / 10+2 in Science with Diploma of minimum two years duration in Laboratory Technician from a Govt college/ recognized Institution with one year of relevant post qualification.
Age Limit :
- As on 30.06.2016
- General : 45 years
- SC : 50 years
- ST : 50 years
- OBC : 48 years
- Candidates will be selected based on written test/ trade test.
- The applications shall be screened as per the requisite criteria as specified in this advertisement. The eligible candidates will be called for the written test and / or trade test. Based on the performance in the written test and / or trade test, the organizational requirement, the vacancies in the discipline and reservation points as per the Presidential Directives, the candidates will be selected. The Written test shall be of multiple choice questions Objective Type comprising of two sections – Domain related and General Awareness for a total duration of Two hours.
- However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria and/or to restrict the number of candidates, if so required.
How to Apply for NALCO Recruitment 2016 :
- Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with 03 sets of passport sized photographs and self attested All Certificates/ Testimonials in respect of qualifications send by speed/ registered post to Manager (HRD), Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, S&P Complex, NALCO Nagar, Angul-759145, Odisha on or before29.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 29.10.2016