The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda has published advertisement for Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 27-08-2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for MSU Baroda Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Recruiter: The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda
- Name of post: Jr. Research Fellow
- Total post: 01 post
- Selection Process: Based on interview.
- Salary: Consolidated salary Rs.25000/-
Educational Qualification for MSU Baroda Recruitment 2016:
- Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics) with more than 55% aggregate marks
- Desirable Qualifications: NET/GATE/GSET Qualified, M.Phil. in Physics, Experience in Experiment Nuclear Physics, Experience in Scientific Programming with C or FORTRAN language.
- Computational Modeling of neutron induced reactions, numerical code development if required. Nuclear data analysis and compilation. Experimental work will be carried out in collaboration with BARC, Mumbai at BARC /TIFR, Mumbai.
How to apply for MSU Baroda Recruitment 2016:
- The applicants must send their Curriculum Vitae with complete qualification and experience details along with attested copies of their degrees/certificates latest by August 27, 2016 by speed post at the following address:
- Prof. S. Mukherjee, Physics Department,
- Faculty of Science,
- The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda,
- Vadodara-390002, Gujarat.
Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their application documents, qualifications and experience. They will be intimated by email about the interview date. Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses, no TA/DA will be provided.
- Last date for receipt of application: 27-08-2016