Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu has published advertisement for the post of 1800 Assistant Surgeon Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 17 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About MRB Tamil Nadu:
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in G.O. (Ms) No.1, Health and Family Welfare (C2) Department dated 02.01.2012 with the objective of making appointments to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by way of direct recruitment, in a speedy manner, keeping in view the nature, importance and essentiality of these posts. The Medical Services Recruitment Board started functioning with effect from 06.02.2012.
There are more than 200 categories of posts under the various directorates of the Health and Family Welfare Department.
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment Details:
Applications are invited only from about 1800 temporary doctors, who were appointed temporarily as Assistant Surgeons, Medical Officers and Non-Service Post Graduate / Diploma holders & Tutors in the time scale of pay with reference to G.O.(D).No.349, Health and Family Welfare (B1) Department, dated : 29.02.2016 and G.O.(D) No.1205, Health and Family Welfare (B1) Department, dated:02.09.2016 and continuing in service as on the date of this notification so as to absorb them as Assistant Surgeons on regular basis through online mode up to 17.10.2016 by conducting Special Qualifying Examination.
Highlight for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016:
- Advt No. :10/MRB/2016
- Post Name : Assistant Surgeon
- No. of Vacancy : 1800 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate should have MBBS Degree ,Must be a registered practitioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914.
Age Limit : (As on 01.07.2016)
- For SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC : 18 to 57 years
- For Differently Abled Person belonging to OC : 18 to 35 years
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on the marks scored by Written test.
Application Fee :
- Candidates belonging to SC/SCA/ST/DAP (PH) have to pay Rs. 375/-and Rs. 750/- for all other candidates through debit/credit card or net banking or Mobile Wallet in branches of Indian Bank to make the payment.
How to Apply :
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in from 30.09.2016 to 17.10.2016. & Candidates also required, Printout of online application and copies of certificates should be sent to Board through the Head of the Department through DPH, Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine on (or) before 27.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 17.10.2016
- Last Date for Submission of offline Payment of Fee : 19.10.2016
- Date and Time of Examination : 20.11.2016 10:00AM to 12:30PM
- Last date for Submission of print out of application : 27:10:2016