Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited has published advertisement for the posts of Line Paricharak Post. The candidates who think they are eligible for the post can apply online at the official site of the MPWZ. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 20th September 2016. Rest of the important details regarding the MPWZ recruitment like application fee, educational qualification, age limit, important dates, etc., are provided below. Candidates can view more Details by following link.
The Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company limited, commonly known as Paschim Kshetra Vidyut was established under the Companies Act 1956 in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Sanjay Kumar Shukla and Akash Tripathi are the chairman and MD of the company respectively. It also provides electricity supply on behalf of the Madhya Pradesh electricity Board in the areas that cover the Commissionaires of Ujjain and Indore. The Government of Madhya Pradesh vide order dated 1stJuly, 02 has incorporated Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited as a wholly owned Government of Madhya Pradesh Corporations under the Companies Act, 1956 to undertake activities of distribution and retail supply for and on behalf of Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board in the areas covered by the Commissionaires of Indore and Ujjain
Highlight for MPWZ Recruitment 2016:
- Name of the Company: Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited
- Posting Location: Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
- Name of Post: Line Paricharak (Line Attendant)
- Total No. of Posts Available: Total number of vacancies is 573. Category wise vacancy distribution is given below.
- UR: 279 Vacancies
- OBC: 55 Vacancies
- SC: 83 Vacancies
- ST: 156 vacancies
- Pay Scale: 14000/-
- Official Website: mpwz.co.in
- The selection of the candidates for the recruitment of line attendant will be done on the basis of the written test and the physical test.
- Candidate must have passed matriculation along with regular ITI degree in Wireman/Electrician Trade from any recognized institution.
- The minimum age for the post is 28-years and maximum 40-years. Candidates must not exceed the maximum age. There will be relaxation for the upper age limit according to the provided norms.
- General/OBC applicants of MP domicile or any other state, the fee will be Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/Handicapped candidates of M.P domicile, the fee will be Rs.800/-
How to apply for MPWZ Recruitment 2016?
- Interested and eligible candidates, who find themselves interested in the line attendant job in Madhya Pradesh, can apply for the job by simply filling the online application form which is available online at the official website of the MPWZ. The applicants must hurry to fill the form so that they do not miss the chance as the last date is very near i.e. 20th of September 2016. For more detailed information, the candidates are advised to read the official advertisement available on the related site. You can also check the below-given steps to fill the application form for MPWZ Recruitment 2016.
- Visit the official site www.mpwz.co.in
- Find and select the Recruitment of LA (contract)
- click on ‘apply Online’.
- Read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistake.
- Fill the form completely
- Then take a print out of the application form.
- Complete the process of application fee payment.
- Online Application Starts on: 1st September 2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 20th September 2016
- Releasing Date of Admit Card: 3rd October 2016
- Online Examination Date: 23rd October 2016
- Examination Result date: 13th November 2016