Maharashtra PSC has published advertisement for the post of Maharashtra Agriculture Service Main Examination 2016 in 50 Vacancies for Various Department. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 21 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
MahaOnline is a unique project that propels Maharashtra’s position in e-Governance initiatives in the country. It integrates the front-end citizen portal with back-end DigiGOV making it the first of its kind on this scale by any state government in India. Online Services Citizens in 10,483 rural and 1336 urban localities are being provided various online services through Common Service Centre’s of MahaOnline. It includes 7/12 extract, Birth and Death Certificate, No-objection certificate, Solvency Certificate etc. Generating Employment MahaOnline is also generating employment in these rural and urban areas, as it is deploying local people to work in Common Service Centre’s. Till date, almost 35000 people are working with such centers and two-time increase in manpower requirement is expected in future. Preparing Websites MahaOnline is also preparing websites for various departments of Government of Maharashtra. It includes State Excise, Sugar commissioner ate, MSRDC, Fire Services, Eco village, Tech Saturday, MPSP etc. Best part is that all the information on these websites is being available in Marathi and English, both the languages. It will be beneficial for common people to find required information in their mother-tongue on these websites.
Highlight for MPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Advt No. : 48/2016
- Post Name : Maharashtra Agriculture Service Main Examination 2016
- No of Vacancy : 50 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4400/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 38 years As on 01.08.2016
- Posting Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have B.Sc. (Agriculture) /B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) from a recognized university.
Application Fee :
- General Category Candidates have to pay Rs.523/- and Rs.323/- for Reserved Category in the form of SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website www.mpsc.gov.in from 07.10.2016 to 21.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 07.10.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 21.10.2016
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI : 24.10.2016