MLSU Project Fellow Job Openings 2016- Mohanlal Sukhadia University Udaipur has invited applications for the post of Project Fellow in the Department of Physics in a UGC-Major Research Project entitled “Growth and characterization of CdTe thin films for photovoltaic applications” up to March 31, 2017. All eligible and interested candidates filling all the qualifying criteria can apply before the last date. Further details regarding to this job like: Educational Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, Selection Process etc. are mentioned below. Applicants can apply before the last date. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Mohanlal Sukhadia University (erstwhile Udaipur University) at Udaipur is a State University established by an Act in the year 1962 to cater the needs of higher education in Southern Rajasthan with more then 2.25 Lakh Students. The University is located in Aravalli Hill Area largely dominated by tribal populations. Endowed with rich cultural heritage, natural resources and beautiful landscape, Udaipur is a world renowned tourist attraction.
Ever since its inception university has been striving to maintain excellence in teaching, research and community service. Great emphasis has been laid in creating scientific temper, maintaining high ethical values and in keeping pace with emerging areas of higher learning. University has ensured overall socio-economic growth of all the sections of society by encouraging greater access and inclusive approach making it most preferred institution for higher education, learning and research.
Highlight for MLSU Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Post– Project Fellow
- Name of Organization- Mohanlal Sukhadia University
- Last date- 15 Days
- Location- Udaipur
- Salary- Rs.14000/- Per Month
- Department- Physics
- Age Limit: As per Norms
- Age Relaxation: As per Norms
- Applying candidates should have M.Sc. Degree in Physics with at least 55% Marks
How to Apply:
- Applications on Plain Paper along with detailed Bio-data, recent passport size photograph and all relevant documents within 15 days from the date of Publication of this Advertisement
- Principal Investigator in the Department of Physics, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur