Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) has published advertisement for the post of 63 Junior Stenographer. Walk-in-Selection date 17 August 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for MCGM Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Recruiter: Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM)
- Name of Post: Junior Stenographer
- Total posts: 63 posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade pay: Rs.2400/-
- Posting Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Educational Qualification for MCGM Recruitment 2016:
- Candidate should have pased in Madhyamik and DOEACC CCC ‘O’ Level Certificate with speed of 80 w.p.m in shorthand and 40/30 w.p.m in typewriting in English/Marathi.
Age Limit for MCGM Recruitment 2016:
- For General Category Candidates: 18 to 38 years
- For Reserved Category: 18 to 43 years
How to apply for MCGM Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates may appear for Selection along with prescribed Bio-Data Form with all relevant Documents at the time of Selection.
- Date of Selection: 17.08.2016 at 11.00 AM to 03.00 PM