Maharashtra Forest Department has published advertisement for the post of 43 Forest Guard Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 17 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About Maharashtra Forest Department:
Globally as well as nationally, Forest Conservation is increasingly being viewed as a powerful instrument in sequestering carbon and thereby offset adverse climate change. Maharashtra Forest Department, being custodian of the State’s rich and diverse bio-diversity, is committed to a conservation-centric management and protection strategy. Wild-life focused eco-tourism management hinges on sustainability. Production-be it timber or non-timber forest produce is managed with sustainability at its core. Joint Forestry Management to secure natural resources as well as livelihood security remains the major people-centric activity. Attempts are on to hone local artisans’ skill in making value-added articles out of non-timber forest produce like bamboo and cane. Augmenting green cover on non-forest areas to achieve national targets of 33% of land area under green cover remains a forefront agenda. Intensive use of Information and Communication Technology supplemented by e-governance is under effective use to monitor ongoing forestry activities. Extensive use of digital platform to project a true picture of forest conservation forms the central theme.
Highlight for Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name : Forest Guard
- No of Vacancy : 43 Posts (Men – 32 Posts & Women – 11 Posts)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : RS. 1800/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 years
- Posting Location : Maharashtra
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made through Physical efficiency test.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Forest Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates are required to apply online through website maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in between 27.09.2016 to 17.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 27.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 17.10.2016