Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has published advertisement for the post of Substation Assistant post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 21-08-2016. Candidates can also visit official website and need to submit their application form at www.mahadiscom.in.
Highlight for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Recruiter: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
- Name of post: Substation Assistant (Upkendra Sahayak)
- Total Post: 2542
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Age limit: 18-27 years
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Last date of submitting application form: 21st August 2016
Educational Qualification: for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016
- Applied candidates need to clear HSC class exam with Diploma in field of wireman and electrician course from recognized board of university.
Selection Process for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Important Dates:
- At 1st year: Rs.9000/-
- At 2nd year: Rs.10000/-
- At 3rd year: Rs.11000/-
- Open/OBC category: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST category: Rs. 200/-
Candidates need to pay their fees by one of the mentioned mode which is debit card/ credit card or net banking or bank challan.
How to Apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016?
- Candidates visit official website www.mahadiscom.in
- Search for notification “MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016”
- Click on Apply Online for registration.
- Fill up application form with appropriate manner & Submit application fees.
- Attach all copies of documents as per need.
- Take a print for future use.
- Starting Date for submit Application Form: 1st August 2016
- Last Date for submit Application Form: 21st August 2016
- Click here for view official advertisement
- Click her for apply online
- Click here for view more details