Lok Sabha Secretariat has published advertisement for the post of 20 Casual Labours. Interested and eligible candidates can apply Before last date of application 31 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About Lok Sabha Secretariat:
Lok Sabha is composed of representatives of the people chosen by direct election on the basis of the adult suffrage. The maximum strength of the House envisaged by the Constitution is 552, which is made up by election of upto 530 members to represent the States, upto 20 members to represent the Union Territories and not more than two members of the Anglo-Indian Community to be nominated by the Hon’ble President, if, in his/her opinion, that community is not adequately represented in the House. The total elective membership is distributed among the States in such a way that the ratio between the number of seats allotted to each State and the population of the State is, so far as practicable, the same for all States. The Official Report of the Proceedings of the House i.e. Lok Sabha Debates is prepared by the Lok Sabha Secretariat under the authority of the Speaker. Rule 379 and Rule 382 of Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in the Lok Sabha provide that a full report of the proceedings of the House at each of its sittings would be published, got printed and distributed as soon as practicable in such form and manner as the Speaker, may from time to time direct.
Highlight for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. : 03/2016
- Post Name : Casual Labours
- No of Vacancy : 20 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7730/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 27 years
- Posting Location : Delh
Educational Qualification :
- 10th pass from a government recognized institute.
- The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 27 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Relaxation in upper age limits is permissible up to 5 years for candidates belonging to SC & ST categories and up to 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC category.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of necessary certificates/document, copies of certificates/ documents send to The Joint Recruitment Cell Room No.521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi-110001 on or before 31.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 31.10.2016