LIC AAO Call Letter / Hall Ticket 2017 are very soon available in the main portal of the board to download for the examination of the Assistant Administrative Officers at www.licindia.in. candidates can view more details by following link.
LIC AAO Call Letter 2017 Download at www.licindia.in
The Life Insurance Corporation of India is going to conduct LIC AAO (Generalist) Recruitment Examination in the month of March 2017. The LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Examination will be organized at many fixed exam centers in whole India. The LIC will release AAO Exam Hall Ticket 2017 very soon on its official website at www.licindia.in The candidates can download the LIC AAO Admit Card 2017 by visiting the official website.
Highlight for LIC AAO Admit Card 2017
- Name of the organization: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)
- Name of the posts: Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) (Generalist)
- Total posts: 700
- Exam type: Objective type
- Exam Date: In the month of March 2017
- Admit Card: Last week of February 2017
- Exam Marks: 150 marks
- Time Duration: 2 hours
- Exam Subjects: Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, English Language
- Further Selection process: interview
- Website: licindia.in
LIC AAO Answer Key 2017
After the test, answer key will also made available on the website so that applicants can match their answers along with the official answer key. They should concentrate on taking preparation for the written exam and be updated with the official website of LIC to download LIC AAO Admit Card 2017 once it becomes available.
LIC AAO Result 2017 Expected Date
After the written test is conducted, merit list of selected applicants will be published based on their mark obtained in the exam. The higher authority of LIC will decide on a cut off mark to fix the merit list.