Karnataka power corporations limited has published advertisement for the recruitment of eligible employees for the posts of assistant (administration and accounts). There are in all 85 vacant posts in the department for which the exam will be conducted. interested candidates should apply before the deadline of the form submission which is 24th of Sept. 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
The gears of enterprise in Karnataka powered nascent industrial activity as early as the year 1800, when the first sugar unit was set up. In 1902, Karnataka recorded another “mega watt sized project” – Asia’s first Hydro Electric Power Station in Shivanasamudram, on the banks of river Cauvery. In fact, Karnataka’s pioneering spirit in the field of power has been translated into several major milestones. Karnataka was the first to embark on Alternating current, when Bengaluru City’s lighting scheme was completed. Karnataka had the longest transmission line in the world in 1902, from Shivanasamudram to KGF, covering a distance of 147 km. and it was the first state in the country to conceive and set up a professionally managed Corporation to plan, construct, operate and maintain power generation projects in the state. That’s the legacy that KPCL started with and built on.
KPCL recruitment 2016:
The aspiring applicants who want to apply for the government job should fill up the application form before the last date of form submission. The procedure to fill the application form online is given below. The other information regarding the eligibility criteria is also described in this article. We will give you all the details for filling up the application
Highlight for KPCL recruitment 2016:
- Name of the authority: KPCL
- Total no of posts: 85
- Name of the posts: Boiler Attendent
Educational Qualification :
- The aspiring candidates should check the educational qualification according to the posts applied for from the official website of KPCL which is given at the end of the article.
- The minimum age limit for the posts is 18 years and the maximum age should not exceed more than 37 years in any case. The relaxation in the age can be checked from the official website of the KPCL.
- The pay scale of the selected candidates will be given as prescribed by the KPCL. This can be checked from the website.
How to apply for the KPCL Recruitment 2016:
- The easy steps to apply online for the given posts are described here. The applicants can follow the steps as it is and can easily fill up the application form within the stipulated time frame.
- The applicants should go to the website of KPCL
- Then the applicants should click on the link of application form
- The applicants can choose the language of the application form between English and Kannada
- The instructions to fill up the form will be given on the site
- The applicants should fill up the form according to the given instructions
- Then submit the application form
- Take out the print out of the form
- Fill up the application fee as directed on the website.
In this way the applicants can fill the application form and they should submit it before the last date that is 24th Sept 2016.
- Date of issue of registration form: 29th September 2016
- Last date of submission of application form: 24th October 2016
- Official website: www.karnatakapower.com