Kolkata Police has published advertisement for the post of 300 Traffic Volunteer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 09 September 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About Kolkata Police:
The pace of change is breathtaking. The challenges are exciting. Kolkata Police has the courage to face them. And the vision. We are preparing for the future with new skills. New technologies. New attitudes. We won’t just stand at ease. It’s forward march to a great tomorrow. In step with the citizens of Kolkata. Keeping pace with the world.
Kolkata Police Recruitment Details:
Applications are invited for the post of traffic volunteer under Kolkata Police. They will assist the regular Police Force presently working under Kolkata Police in their day today activities at different levels and units. Eligible candidates may apply for the post of Traffic Volunteers as per the following Eligibility, the candidate must be a resident of India and residing within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Police area. The candidate must be aged between 18 years to 60 years. The candidate must not have any criminal record against him or her. The candidate must possess minimum literacy for communication.
Consolidated honorarium of Rs. 5,500 /- (Rupees Five Thousand Five Hundred only) will be paid to the Traffic Volunteers per month in lieu daily basis honorarium (No Work No Pay). They would be allowed the benefit of 14 days’ casual leave in a Calendar Year or prorate thereof in case of part of a year. They will not have any future claim of permanent job or any other financial benefits. Candidates will be selected through an interview process. Interested and eligible candidates may apply as per the attached proforma.
Highlight for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2016:
- Posting Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
- Post Name : Traffic Volunteer
- of Vacancy : 300 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5500 /- (Per Month)
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 60 years
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate must possess minimum literacy for communication.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on through an interview process
How to Apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photo copies of the relevant documents in evidence of your Age Proof, Address Proof, Academic Qualifications and Extra Qualification send to The Deputy Commissioner of Police Special Task Force 18 Lalbazar Street Kolkata-700001 on or before 09.09.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 09.09.2016