Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published advertisement for the post of 135 Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician & Various Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 02 November 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About Kerala PSC:
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported. The Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital. There was a Public Service Commissioner in the erstwhile Travancore state whose duty was to select candidates for direct recruitment to various categories of posts under the Government. G.D. Nokes was appointed as the first Public Service Commissioner on 14 June 1936. The Office of the Public Service Commissioner, Travancore continued to function till the integration of Travancore and Cochin States. In Cochin there was a Staff Selection Board constituted in 1936 to select candidates for initial recruitment to lower posts. In 1947 a three-member Cochin Public Service Commission was constituted under an Act of the State Legislature.
Highlight for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name : Pharmacist
- No. of Vacancy : 17 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20000-45800/-
- Post Name : Laboratory Technician
- No. of Vacancy : 13 posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 22200-48000/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 41 years
- Posting Location : Kerala
Educational Qualification :
- For Pharmacist :
- Pass in SSLC or equivalent qualification with Diploma/Certificate in Ayurveda pharmacist course recognised by the Government of Kerala.
- For Laboratory Technician :
- A Pass in PreDegree in Science Subjects or equivalent qualification.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016:
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 02.11.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 02.11.2016
Important Links :