Karnataka Examinations Authority has published advertisement for the post of 1624 Panchayath Development Officer and Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1 on direct recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 15 October 2016. Candidate can view more details by following link.
The Government of Karnataka established Common Entrance Test Cell in the year 1994 for conducting of Entrance Test and determining the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates and the ward/s of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants to the First year or First semester of full time professional courses for Government share of seats in Medical, Dental, Indian Systems of Medicine and Homoeopathy, Engineering / Architecture courses, Farm science i.e, B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Sericulture), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc(Forestry), B.Sc. Agri Bio Tech, BHSc.(Home Science), B.Tech (Agri.Engg), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), B.FSc (Fisheries), B.Tech (Food Science &Tech)., B.Sc. (Agri. Marketing & Co-Op), B-Pharma, Pharma-D courses.
Admission to Government seats shall be made in accordance with the Karnataka Selection of Candidates for Admission to Government Seats in Professional Educational Institutions Rules, 2006 (in short Rules) as amended from time to timeTo expand the activities of the CET Cell, the Government by order No. ED. 212 TEC 2006 dated 20-12-2006 has converted the Common Entrance Test Cell into an autonomous body registered under Societies Registration Act 1960 called “Karnataka Examinations Authority” (KEA).
KEA Recruitment Details:
Government in their order No. ED/KEA/ADMN/CR-06/2015-16, 30.06.2016 has directed Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) to conduct the Competitive Examination for direct recruitment of the above posts. Accordingly, Karnataka Examinations Authority has invited applications through online for the post of 815 Panchayath Development Officers and 809 Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1 in the department of RDPR pursuant to the RDPR Department letter dated 30.06.2016, 04.08.2016 and 16.08.2016 and as per the provisions laid down in RDPR department Notify cation & Karnataka General Services (Development Branch and Local Government Branch) (Cadre and Recruitment) (Amendment) Rules, 2014. Candidate has to appear for the Competitive Examination to be conducted by KEA. Candidate can appear for Competitive Examination in any district irrespective of the selection of the district for recruitment, but candidate will be considered for the recruitment to the district they have applied.
- If the candidate desire to apply for both the posts, then he / she has to select both the post in the online application, and
- also he / she has to pay the fees for the post accordingly.
Highlight for KEA Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. : ED/KEA/ADMN/CR-06/2015-16
- Posting Location : Karnataka
- Post Name : Panchayath Development Officer
- No of Vacancy : 815 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20000-36300/-
- Post Name : Grama Panchayath Secretary
- No of Vacancy : 809 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14550-26700/-
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must hold Graduate Degree form recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit :
- 18 to 35 years
Age Relaxation :
- For 2A,2B,3A&3B Category Candidates : 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 Years
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Written Examination.
Application Fees :
- Candidates belonging to General Merit and others have to pay Rs. 500/- and candidates belonging to SC/ST/Category-1 have to pay Rs. 300/- through Specified Bank . Differently Abled candidates are exempted for paying fee.
How to Apply for KEA Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates may apply Online through website http://www.kea.kar.nic.in from 16.09.2016 to 15.10.2016
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.10.2016
- Last Date to pay the fees in the Computerized e-Post Office : 18.10.2016