Jawaharlal Nehru University is one of the most famous Universities of the country which is located in New Delhi. A huge number of aspirants wait for the JNU to issue the recruitment Notification. This time the JNU has made a declaration to select and recruit 98 eligible and deserving candidates for the post of Professor in the various departments. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for JNU Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2017:
- Name of the University: JNU
- Name of the posts: Professor etc
- Total number of vacancies: 98 posts
- Location of the job: New Delhi
- Official website: http://www.jnu.ac.in
- Professor: 34 posts
- Associate Professor: 38 posts
- Assistant Professor: 26 posts
Professor: The education required to apply for the post of Professor is that the candidate should be an eminent scholar and have PhD in the concerned field. The candidates should have minimum 10 years of teaching experience in the University/ College and should have published the book/paper/ work at the university/national level and should have the experience in guiding the students at the doctorate level.
Associate Professor: The applicants should have at least 55% marks in the post graduation level. The candidate should have PhD degree and at least 8 years of teaching and research experience in the relevant field they want to apply for.
Assistant Professor: The candidates should have a good academic record and should have qualified NET exam to apply for the given posts.
Selection Process for JNU Professor Jobs 2017:
The applicants who are interested to apply for the JNU recruitment 2017 will be selected on the basis of their academic performance as well as their performance in the personal interview. The candidate should make sure that have all the required qualification to apply for the jobs and they fill up the application from before the last date and register for the selection process
- Initial date of registration: Available now
- Last date of registration: 14th March 2017
- Date of the interview: will be available soon
How to Apply for JNU Professor Vacancies 2017?
- Go to the official website of JNU
- Then click on the application form
- Fill up the application form correctly
- Then take the clear copy of the filled application form
- Then submit the form with the application fee as directed.
- Official Website: http://www.jnu.ac.in