JNKVV Field Assistant Job Openings 2016- Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya Jabalpur has invited applicants to appear for Walk-in-interview for the post of Field Assistant for the Project titled “Promotion of low cost precision farming technologies for diversification of livelihood option and poverty alleviation among small and marginal farmers” in the Department of Horticulture. All willing and interested candidates filling all the required eligibility criteria are requested to apply before the last date. Further details regarding o this job are given below. Applicants must have a look and apply accordingly.
Located in the heart of India, named after the architect of modern India, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru, a multi-campus University, Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya (JNKVV) was inaugurated by the then Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting Smt. Indira Gandhi on October 2, 1964. Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (JNKVV), Jabalpur was established in 1964, as the biggest multi-campus university, with an approach to narrow down the gap between the experts and farmers, through Joint Indo-American Team on Agricultural Research and Education in 1954-55 and 1959-60 on the patterns of Land Grant Colleges of USA. In subsequent years, the University had to part with its area of jurisdiction due to creation of sister universities- Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV) at Raipur in 1987, Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, Gwalior in 2008 and Nanaji Deshmukh Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur in 2009.
Highlight for JNKVV Field Assistant Job Openings 2016:
- Name of Post– Field Assistant
- Name of Organization- Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya
- Total Posts- 01
- Location- Jabalpur
- Salary- Rs.10000/- Per Month
- Age Limit- 35 years
- Applying candidates should have BSc Degree in Agriculture.
- Applying candidates should have Knowledge of computer
How to Apply for JNKVV Field Assistant Job Openings 2016:
- Applications in the prescribed format along with detailed CV, recent passport size photograph and all relevant document should be submitted to the following address on or before 25th October 2016
- Dean, College of Agriculture, Jabalpur
- Last date- 25th October 2016