ITI Limited has published advertisement for the post of Finance Executive Trainee on Tenure basis f for Finance Departments of Srinagar Unit. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 06 March 2017. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for ITI Limited Recruitment 2017:
- Advt No. : ITI/COMP/01/28/17/01
- Post Name : Finance Executive Trainee
- No of Vacancies : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28 years As on 07.02.2017
- Job Location : Srinagar (Jammu & Kashmir)
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must be B.Com and Two years full time MBA with specialization in Finance or its equivalent course with AICTE recognition with Minimum of 60% aggregate marks for General and OBC candidates and Minimum of 58% aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Interview. Candidates will be considered for the interview in the appropriate / lower level of Grade / Designation depending on the experience, salary drawn and position held by them.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- through Account payee Demand Draft in favor of ITI Limited, Corporate Office, Bangalore drawn on any Nationalized Bank. Candidates are advised to write their Name & Address on the reserve side of the DD. SC/ST & Physically Challenged category persons need not to submit DD.
How to Apply ITI Ltd Vacancy :
Interested candidates may apply Online through website http://www.itiltd-india.com on or before 06.03.2017 and send Hard copy of Online application along with Self Attested photocopies of certificates and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard / SSLC and onwards) and Self attested Photocopies of Experience Certificate/s with a latest salary certificate, DD to Dy General Manager HR ITI Limited Regd & Corporate Office ITI Bhavan, Doorvani nagar Bangalore -560016 on or before 10.03.2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form : 06.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 10.03.2017