India Tourism Development Corporation Limited has published advertisement for the posts of 05 Assistant Lecturer on Direct contract basis. interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 13 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
ITDC invites applications for 5 posts ( Front Office, Housekeeping & F&B Service) of Assistant Lecturer on Direct contract basis for a period of 2 years fulfilling following criteria.
The Corporation is running hotels, restaurants at various places for tourists, besides providing transport facilities. In addition, the Corporation is engaged in production, distribution and sale of tourist publicity literature and providing entertainment and duty free shopping facilities to the tourists. The Corporation has diversified into new avenues/innovative services like Full-Fledged Money Changer (FFMC) services, engineering related consultancy services etc. The Ashok Institute of Hospitality & Tourism Management of the Corporation imparts training and education in the field of tourism and hospitality. Presently, ITDC has a network of eight Ashok Group of Hotels, five Joint Venture Hotels, 1 Restaurant, 11 Transport Units, 9 Duty Free Shop at airport and seaports and two Sound & Light Shows Besides, ITDC is also managing a hotel at Bharatpur and a restaurant at Kosi on behalf of the Department of Tourism. In addition, it is also managing catering services at Western Court, Vigyan Bhawan and Hyderabad House, New Delhi.
Highlight for ITDC Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name : Assistant Lecturer
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 2.9/- Lakhs (Per Year)
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 30 years as 30.09.2016
- Posting Location : Delhi
Educational Qualification :
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration / Hotel Management after 10+2 from a recognized University and full time Master’s Degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration / Hotel Management securing not less than 60% marks in aggregate either in bachelor’s or master’s degree OR Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration / Hotel Management after 10+2 from a recognized University, securing not less than 60% marks in aggregate with at least 2 years industry experience.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- through credit card, debit card or net banking. candidates belonging to SC/ST & PH are exempted from this payment.
How to Apply for ITDC Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website theashokgroup.com from 27.09.2016 to 13.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 13.10.2016