India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) has published advertisement for the post of 1060 Manager & Senior Manager in JMG Scale II and Scale III. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 01 November 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
India Post has received in-principle approval from RBI and approval from Cabinet for setting up India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB). India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) invites online applications from qualified candidates who will be appointed at Scale II or Scale III based on the post. Candidates will be selected through a selection process specified in this advertisement. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online by visiting our website http://www.indiapost.gov.in between 7th October, 2016 and 1st November, 2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
About India Post Payments Bank Limited:
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s socio-economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With 1, 55,015 Post Offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
Highlight for IPPB Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name : Manager (Area Sales & Area Operations)
- No of Vacancy : 600 Posts (Area Sales – 250 Posts & Area Operations – 350 Posts )
- Grade Pay : Rs. 31705-45950/-
- Post Name : Senior Manager (Branch)
- No of Vacancy : 350 Posts
- Grade Pay : Rs. 42020-51490/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Manager :
- Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body and Minimum experience of 3 years in sales of financial products is mandatory OR Minimum experience of 3 years in working in a CBS environment on banking operations in a Public Sector Bank or Private Bank or Post Office Savings Bank is mandatory.
- For Senior Manager (Branch) :
- Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body and Minimum experience of 6 years is mandatory.
Age Limit :
- As on 01.09.2016
- For Manager : 23 to 35 years
- For Senior Manager (Branch) : 26 to 35 years
Age Relaxation :
- For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe : 05 years
- For Other Backward Class : 03 years
- For Person With Disability : 10 years
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on online test and/ or an interview. Selection will be made on the basis of an online test and/ or an interview. However, depending on the number of applications the selection process may be carried out only on the basis of an interview or a Group Discussion and an interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for any stage of the selection (online test, Group Discussion and / or interview).
Application Fee :
- For SC/ST/PWD (Only Intimation charges) : Rs.150/-
- For all others : Rs.700/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to Apply :
- Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://www.indiapost.gov.in from 07.10.2016 to 01.11.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 07.10.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 01.11.2016
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 07.10.2016 to 01.11.2016