Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites Application for the post of 34 Trade Apprentices & Technician Apprentices at its Paradip Refinery at Paradip, Odisha. Apply before 20 October 2016. Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, Proposes to engage Apprentices at its Barauni Refinery at Begusarai, Bihar. Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973(as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Discipline mentioned below:
Indian Oil Corporation (Indian Oil) is India’s largest commercial enterprise, with a sales turnover of Rs. 3,99,601 crore (US$ 61 billion) and profits of Rs. 10,399 crore (US$ 1,589 million) for the year 2015-16. Indian Oil is ranked 161st among the world’s largest corporates (and first among Indian enterprises) in the prestigious Fortune ‘Global 500’ listing for the year 2016. As India’s flagship national oil company, with a 33,000-strong work-force currently, Indian Oil has been meeting India’s energy demands for over half a century. With a corporate vision to be ‘The Energy of India’ and to become ‘A globally admired company,’ Indian Oil’s business interests straddle the entire hydrocarbon value-chain – from refining, pipeline transportation and marketing of petroleum products to exploration & production of crude oil & gas, marketing of natural gas and petrochemicals, besides forays into alternative energy and globalization of downstream operations.
Highlight for IOCL Recruitment 2016:
- Advt No. : PDR/HR/03/Apprentices-16
- Posting Location : Odisha
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 24 years (Age on 31.08.2016)
- Post Name : Trade Apprentices
- No of Vacancy : 18 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 6970/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Technician Apprentices
- No of Vacancy : 16 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7530/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification :
- Trade Apprentices : 3 years Full time B.Sc.(Physics, Maths, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry) .
- Technician Apprentices : Minimum 3 years full time Diploma in Chemical Engineering /Refinery & Petrochemicals/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 30.09.2016 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, for the posts reserved for them). Candidates belonging to PWD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates)
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 03 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process :
- Selections for engagement would be based on written test and personal interview.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2016 :
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.iocl.com from 26.09.2016 to 20.10.2016 & Send the Printout along with self attested photocopies of supporting Document to Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Paradip Refinery, Post Box No. 145, General Post Office (GPO), Bhubaneshwar–751 001, Odisha on or Before 31.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 26.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.10.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Printout Of Online Application : 31.10.2016