Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has published advertisement for the post of 100 Jr. Engineering Assistant at Mathura Refinery. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 22 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company with a Global ranking of 161. Mathura Refinery, the flagship refinery of IndianOil invites applications from bright, energetic and result oriented candidates of Indian Nationality for the following positions in the regular Scale of Pay of Rs. 11,900 – Rs. 32,000/-.
Indian Oil Corporation (IndianOil) is India’s largest commercial enterprise, with a sales turnover of Rs. 3,99,601 crore (US$ 61 billion) and profits of Rs. 10,399 crore (US$ 1,589 million) for the year 2015-16. IndianOil is ranked 161st among the world’s largest corporates (and first among Indian enterprises) in the prestigious Fortune ‘Global 500’ listing for the year 2016.
As India’s flagship national oil company, with a 33,000-strong work-force currently, IndianOil has been meeting India’s energy demands for over half a century. With a corporate vision to be ‘The Energy of India’ and to become ‘A globally admired company,’ IndianOil’s business interests straddle the entire hydrocarbon value-chain – from refining, pipeline transportation and marketing of petroleum products to exploration & production of crude oil & gas, marketing of natural gas and petrochemicals, besides forays into alternative energy and globalisation of downstream operations.
Highlight for IOCL Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name : Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV
- No of Vacancy : 100 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11900-32000/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 26 years (Age on 30.09.2016)
- Posting Location : Uttar Pradesh
Educational Qualification :
- Minimum 3 Years full time, regular/sandwich Diploma in relevant Engineering OR B.Sc. (Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidate & 45% in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years, as on 30-09-2016. Relaxation in age by 5 years for SC/ST candidates & 3 years for OBC candidates against reserved positions.
- Age relaxation shall be applicable to ex-servicemen as per Govt. guidelines.
- Age relaxation shall be given to the candidates to the extent of period of experience (as notified in the advt.), in addition to age relaxation otherwise applicable for SC/ST/OBC.
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 03 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process :
- Selections for engagement would be based on written test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test.
Application Fee :
- General & OBC Candidates Have to Pay Rs.150/- through Online. SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories are required to deposit Rs 150 /- as application fees. (SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee)
- The Bank Charges as applicable have to be borne by the candidates.
- The fee is to be submitted on-line using either Debit/Credit Card or through Net-Banking. (No other mode of payment shall be accepted)
- Fees, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The indicated number of vacancies may either increase or decrease at the discretion of management and accordingly the reservation requirement will also undergo change.
- Post mentioned against Post Code A1, A2 & A6 are operated in ‘rotating shifts’ including evening shift and night shift operated beyond 7 pm attracting relevant provisions of Factories Act, 1948 regarding restrictions on deployment of women.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.iocl.com from 30.09.2016 to 22.10.2016 .
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 22.10.2016