Institute of Home Economics PWDs Librarian Jobs 2016- Applications are invited for the post of Librarian in the Institute of Home Economics Delhi on permanent basis. This post is for Physically Disable persons. All eligible and interested candidates filling all the qualifying criteria can apply before the last date. Further details regarding to this job are eligible to apply before the last date. More details like: Educational Qualification, Salary, Age Limit, Selection Process etc. are mentioned below. Applicants can apply before the last date.
About Institute of Home Economics:
The Institute of Home Economics started in the year 1961 by a Registered Co-operative Society conducting a two-year Diploma course in Home Science. DLF provided the society with a property in South Extension on a 99 year lease. The Diploma course was later followed by a one year course in Teacher Training in Home Science. As the college started growing, the Co-operative Society was taken over by a Trust, ‘Home Economics Education Society’ with Mrs. Rameshwari Nehru as the President and many other renowned educationists, as its members. Dr (Mrs) S. Malhan was the founder Director of the college. Her dynamism and keen involvement in the college affairs led to the recognition conferred by the University of Delhi and in 1969, Institute of Home Economics became a constituent college of University of Delhi.
Highlight for Institute of Home Economics PWDs Recruitment 2016:
- Name of post: Librarian
- Name of Organization: Institute of Home Economics
- Total Posts: 01
- Location: Delhi
- Salary: Rs.15600 -39100+GP-Rs.6000/- Per Month
- Age Limit: As per Norms
- Applying candidates should have Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science with at least 55% marks
- Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC
How to Apply:
- Applications with self attested copies of all certificates, mark-sheets, testimonials etc. should reach to the following address on or before on or before 29th October 2016
- Director, Institute of Home Economics (University of Delhi) F-4 Hauz Khas Enclave, New Delhi
- Last date: 29th October 2016