Integrated Headquarters, Indian Navy has published advertisement for the post of Draughtsman Grade-II (Mechanical, Construction & Electrical) (Senior Draughtsman). Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28 days form the Last Date of Publication of Advertisement in Employment News.
Highlight for Indian Navy Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Recruiter: Integrated Headquarters, Indian Navy
- Post Name: Draughtsman Grade-II (Senior Draughtsman)
- Total posts: 486 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 years
- Age Relaxation: For SC/ST: 05 years, OBC: 03 years, PWD: 10 years
- Posting Location: All India
- Selection Process: Based on written exam
Discipline wise Vacancies:
- Draughtsman Grade-II (Mechanical): 192 Posts
- Draughtsman Grade-II (Construction): 133 Posts
- Draughtsman Grade-II (Electrical): 161 Posts
Educational Qualificationfor Indian Navy Recruitment 2016:
- Matriculation or its equivalent form a recognized Institution and Two Year Diploma OR Certificate in Draughtsman ship from an Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognized Institute.
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of education qualification, experience certificate and a self-attested envelope of size 23*13 cm with postage stamp of Rs.60/- affixed on it send to The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (Civilian Recruitment Cell), Headquarters, Southern Naval Command, Kochi-682004, Kerala on or before 28 days from the Last Date of Publication of Advertisement in Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 28 days from the Last Date of Publication of Advertisement in Employment News.
- Date of Written Exam: 24 & 30.10.2016