Indian Army Declared Advertisement for NCC Special Entry Scheme. Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE and unmarried FEMALE candidates and also from Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel, for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army under NCC Special Entry Scheme 41st Course – Apr 2017.
History of Indian Army dates back to ancient India. From the ancient era to the modern age Indian army has evolved through the ages, with the bravery of Indians. History of Indian Army is pregnant with real and true accounts of extraordinary heroism and valour and can be traced back to the ancient periods in India. The earliest mention of Indian Army is found in the ancient texts and scriptures, including the Vedas and the epics Mahabharata and Ramayana.
Highlight for Indian Army Admission / Course 2016:
- No.: davp 10601/11/1617
- of posts: 55 posts
- Name of the posts: NCC Special Entry Scheme
- Age Limit: 18 – 25 years
- Selection Process: Based on Interview.
- Last date for receipt of application: 22-08-2016
Educational Qualification for Indian Army Admission / Course 2016:
- Have a Degree of Graduation with NCC ‘C’ certificates with minimum 50% marks with 2 years senior Division / Wing of NCC.
How to Apply for Indian Army Admission / Course 2016:
- Interested and Eligible candidate may forward their application along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to Address mention below on and before Last date for receipt of application 22-08-2016.Intersted candidates can view Notification available on our website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- “Directorate General of Recruiting / Rtg-A, NCC Entry, AG’s Branch, IHQ of MoD (Army)’ West Block – III, R. K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066”
- Last date for receipt of application 22-08-2016