Indian Air Force has published advertisement for the posts of 126 Lower Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff & Various Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 30 Days from The Date of Publication. Candidates can view more details by following link.
History about Indian Air Force:
The Indian Air Force was officially established on 8 October 1932.Its first ac flight came into being on 01 Apr 1933. It possessed a strength of six RAF-trained officers and 19 Havai Sepoys (literally, air soldiers). The aircraft inventory comprised of four Westland Wapiti IIA army co-operation biplanes at Drigh Road as the “A” Flight nucleus of the planned No.1 (Army Co- operation) Squadron.
The stimulus provided by the Second World War had raised RIAF personnel strength to 28,500 including some 1,600 officers, by the time hostilities terminated. In August 1945, No. 4 Squadron was designated a component unit of the British Commonwealth Occupation Forces in Japan, exchanging its Spitfire Vllls for Mk XlVs in October and arriving in Japan aboard HMS vengence on 23 April 1946.
Highlight for Indian Air Force:
- Name of Post:
- Lower Division Clerk: 06
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 49
- Posting Location: All India
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay:
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs.1900/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs.1800/-
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit:
- For Lower Division Clerk: 18 to 27 years
- For Multi-Tasking Staff: 18 25 years
- Age Relaxation:
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- For OBC Candidates: 3 years
- Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th pass or equivalent and must passes a speed of 35 w.p.m. in English typing or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typing on computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Multi-Tasking Staff:
- Matric pass or equivalent qualification.
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination/Test.
How to Apply for Air Force Recruitment:
- Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate & self-addressed envelope of size 23 cm x 10 cm bearing Rs. 25/- postage stamp send to The relevant addresses given in notification on or before 30 Days from the Date of Publication.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 Days from the Date of Publication