Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2016 in IIT Roorkee, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee has organized interview for the hiring Young, Energetic and Hardworking candidates for the Data Entry Operator Posts on a contract basis for the Project entitled “A study on the causes that lead to work related stress amongst the Police officers and the impact of it on their health: A study of Uttarakhand Region, India”. Interested candidates can attend an interview as on date. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Post: Data Entry Operator
- No of posts: 1
- Location: Roorkee
- Candidate upper age limit as per norms.
- Candidate can get Rs.17000/- per month.
- Candidate must have passed Graduate from recognized institute.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 15-12-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- Dept of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee
- Candidate can attend an interview as on 15-12-2016.
- Official Website: www.iitr.ac.in