Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar has published advertisement Post-Doctoral Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 10-10-2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About IIT Gandhinagar:
he Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar strives to offer the best undergraduate and graduate education in India with unmatched innovations in curriculum. The institute promotes critical thinking and an appreciation of the interdisciplinary character of knowledge, with an emphasis on the liberal arts, project oriented learning, compulsory courses in design and the life sciences, diversity and globalization. The five-week immersion Foundation Programme for all new undergraduate students was recognized with the World Education Award 2013 by the World Education Summit for innovations in engineering education. Nearly a quarter of its undergraduate students receive study abroad experience during their academic career. IIT Gandhinagar is committed to promoting excellence in science, technology, as well as the humanities and social sciences and to the development of rounded and nuanced minds.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment Details:
One postdoctoral position is available immediately at Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGn) to work on “Design and Synthesis of π-Conjugated Organic Molecules and investigation of their optical properties”. The duration of the appointment will be initially for one year and extendable up to two more years depending on the progress made by the candidate and the recommendation of the supervisor and the institute. Apart from the research, postdoctoral fellows may be required to assist with teaching and departmental duties for up to ten hours a week and oversee the progress of the laboratory work of the PhD students in the group. To receive full consideration, applications should be received by 10th October 2016. The project requires rigorous hands-on experience of a variety of synthetic organic chemistry techniques and characterization knowledge of NMR and Mass and spectroscopic techniques such as absorption and fluorescence. We are looking for motivated individuals with specific interests in this research area.
Highlight for IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Post: Post-Doctoral Posts
- Recent PhD in chemistry with hands_on experience of synthetic organic chemistry, fluorescence studies and related experience. Candidates who have submitted their PhD thesis and awaiting defense are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate should also have publications in international peer-reviewed journals
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2016:
Interested Candidates may send their application (through e-mail) with curriculum vitae including giving details of their research work, names of at least two references to [email protected]. The resume should also accompany one-page brief research proposal. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through e-mail and are required to give technical presentation of their PhD research work at IIT Gandhinagar in presence of the selection committee. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of 40,000 (all inclusive) per month.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through e-mail and required to given technical presentation of their PhD research work at IIT Gandhinagar in presence of the selection committee.
How to apply for IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2016:
- Interested and eligible candidate may send their application (through e-mail) with curriculum vitae including giving details of their research work, name of at least two reference to [email protected].
- Last date for submission application: 10-10-2016