IIT (Delhi) has published advertisement for the post of 03 Pharmacist on purely Contract Basic. Walk-in-Interview 19 November 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can view more details by following link.
About IIT Delhi:
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (abbreviated IIT Delhi or IITD) is a public research university located in Delhi, India. It was declared to be Institute of National Importance by Government of India under Institutes of Technology Act. IIT Delhi is one of the two educational institutes in India which have been listed in Quacquarelli Symonds’ (QS) list of top 200 universities globally in 2015. Delhi Technological University’s departments of Chemical Technology and Textile Technology were shifted out en-block to mark the beginning of IIT Delhi at its campus in Hauz Khas. The Delhi Technological University is thus the mother institution of IIT Delhi. The school, originally named the College of Engineering & Technology, was registered as a Society on 14 June 1960, and classes began in August 1961. The school was later accorded the status of a University and was renamed as Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.
Highlight for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2017
- Advt No : IITD/Estt-2/Rectt/2016/3171
- Post Name : Pharmacist
- of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.20000/- (Per month)
- Selection Process : Selection will be made on the Interview.
- Job Location : New Delhi
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 30 years.
Educational Qualification :
- Degree in pharmacy From a recognized university/Institute with at least 55% Marks & Should be registered as a pharmacist under the pharmacy Act, 1948.
How to Apply for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2016 :
- Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form and a recent passport size photograph with original certificates (both academic & professional) at the time of interview.
Venue Of Interview :
- Board Room IIT Delhi (Near Director’s Office)
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 19.11.2016 at 10.00 AM