Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay has published advertisement for the post of 86 Project Research Assistant, Project Assistant & Various Vacancies . interested and eligible candidates can apply online/Offline before last date of application 21 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Aerospace Engineering of this Institute. The positions are temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
About IIT Bombay:
Established in 1958, the second of its kind, IIT Bombay was the first to be set up with foreign assistance. The funds from UNESCO came as Roubles from the then Soviet Union. In 1961 Parliament decreed the IITs as ‘Institutes of National Importance’. Since then, IITB has grown from strength to strength to emerge as one of the top technical universities in the world. The institute is recognised worldwide as a leader in the field of engineering education and research. Reputed for the outstanding calibre of students graduating from its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, the institute attracts the best students from the country for its bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programmes. Research and academic programmes at IIT Bombay are driven by an outstanding faculty, many of whom are reputed for their research contributions internationally.
Highlight for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. : B-38/P(14)16-17
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As IIT Bombay Rules
- Posting Location : Bombay (Maharashtra)
- Post Name : Project Research Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 38 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 30000 to 42000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Project Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 18000 to 26000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification :
- For Project Research Assistant : BE/B.Tech/MA/MSc/MCA/MBA or equivalent degree. BA/BSc or equivalent degree with minimum of 2 years relevant experience or M.Tech/M.E/M.Des or equivalent degree.
- For Project Assistant : BA/B.Sc/B.Com/B.BA or equivalent.
How to Apply for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2016:
- Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in or send the prescribed application form along with copies of certificates/testimonials to the Asst Registrar (R&D), IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai – 400076 on or before 21.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application : 21.10.2016
Important Links :
- Click here for view official advertisement
- Click here for Apply Online
- Click here for Download Application Form