BHU, Varanasi has published advertisement for the post of 43 Junior Superintendent, Junior Assistant & Various Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of application 05 October 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
About IIT BHU:
India is not a country of the Hindus only. It is a country of the Muslims, the Christians and the Parsees too. The country can gain strength and develop itself only when the people of the different communities in India live in mutual goodwill and harmony. It is my earnest hope and prayer that this center of life and light which is coming into existence, will produce students who will not only be intellectually equal to the best of their fellow students in other parts of the world, but will also live a noble life, love their country and be loyal to the Supreme ruler.
The University will seek not merely to turn out men as engineers, scientists, doctors, merchants, theologians but also as men of high character, probity and honour, whose conduct through life will show they bear the hall-mark of a great University.
Highlight for IIT BHU Recruitment 2016:
- Advt. No. : 02/2016 – 2017
- Job Location : Banaras (Uttar Pradesh)
- Nationality : Indian
- Post Name : Junior Superintendent
- No of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
- Post Name : Junior Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 18 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
Educational Qualification for BHU Recruitment:
- For Junior Superintendent : Master’s Degree with 5 years of post qualification relevant experience or Bachelors Degree with 7 years relevant experience in government Departments.
- For Junior Assistant : Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of computer office applications.
Age Limit : As on 05.10.2016
- For Junior Superintendent : 40 years
- For Junior Assistant : 27 years
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST candidates : 05 years
- For OBC candidates : 03 years
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made as per merit on the basis of written examination for non-gazetted posts of Group ‘B’, ‘C’ (including erstwhile Group ‘D’).
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for candidates of Gen. and OBC (Rs.250/- for SC, ST and PD candidates) categories under Group ‘B’ and Rs. 250/- from the candidates of Gen. and OBC categories under Group ‘C’ and School Teaching posts through online Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
How to Apply for BHU Recruitment 2016 :
- Interested candidates may Apply Online through the website iitbhuonline.in from 12.09.2016 to 05.10.2016 and send the printout along with all the enclosures send to the Office of the Registrar Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, BHU, Varanasi -221005 (U.P.) on or before 15.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 12.09.2016
- Last Date for Online Application Fee payment : 05.10.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 15.10.2016