Indian Institute Of Management, Lucknow invites application for the post of 02 Programme Assistant . interested and eligible candidates can apply before last date of application 10 October 2016. Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, invites applications from the eligible candidate for the two post of “Programme Assistant” on purely Contractual basis upto three (03) years based at Noida Campus of IIM Lucknow. Candidates can view more details by following link.
The Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is fourth in the prestigious IIM family of management schools to be established in India after IIM Calcutta, IIM Ahmedabad and IIM Bangalore. The establishment of IIMs was envisioned and initiated by the first Prime Minister of India – Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. The Institute was established in the year 1984. Since then IIML has touched million lives directly or indirectly through its faculty, alumni and support staff. IIML moulds its students into value driven leaders, managers and global players. The institute undertakes a diverse range of academic activities aimed at creation, dissemination and application of management knowledge and practice.
Highlight for IIM Lucknow Recruitment 2016:
- Post Name : Programme Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.22300/-
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per rules
- Posting Location : Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Educational Qualification :
- Graduate with minimum 50 %.
Essential Qualification & Experience:
- Person should be Graduate with minimum 50 %
- Good command on written and oral communication skills in English language
- Conversant with computers, different operating systems and MS Office functions
- Minimum 2 years work experience of managing similar responsibilities in an Academic Institute or other organizations of repute
- Preference will be given to those possessing higher qualification with having relevant work experience in an academic Institute or organization of repute.
- Knowledge of Admission Process
- Managing Classes Schedule, handling attendance of students etc.
- Interaction with Faculties, students and programmes’ prospective students
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned by the Institute.
- Consolidated honorarium between ₹ 22,300/- (Rupees Twenty Two Thousand Three Hundred only) per month. Suitable candidates may be given, higher remunerations on the basis of qualification, credentials, experience and ability. Besides this ₹ 500/- would be reimbursed per month for mobile/telephone expenses for office use. No other allowances or benefits are admissible.
How to Apply for IIML Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates may send their Curriculum Vitae to the [email protected] on or before 10.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 10.10.2016