Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) published employment notification to fill up large vacancies i.e. 4122 of Specialist Officer (SO) Posts. Candidate who is looking for Banking Jobs; this could be golden chance for them. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online application form available at www.ibps.in starting from 16th November 2016 to 2nd December 2016. Candidates can view more details by following link.
Highlight for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Recruiter: Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Name of Post:
- IT Officer (Scale-I): 335
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I): 2580
- Rajshabha Adhikari (Scale-I): 65
- Law Officer (Scale-I): 115
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I): 81
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I): 946
- Total Posts: 4122
- Job Location: All over India
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Manner of Selection: Prelims Examination, Mains Examination, Personal Interview:
- Application Fees: Category Wise
- Qualification Required: Post Wise
- Age Limit: 20 To 30 Years
- Official website: www.ibps.in
Participating Banks in IBPS SO Recruitment 2016:
- Allahabad bank
- Canara bank
- Indian bank
- Syndicate bank
- Andhra bank
- Central bank of India
- Indian overseas bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- IDBI Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- IT Officer (Scale-I):
- Candidate must complete four years Engineering or Technology Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications or Information Technology or Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication or Electronics and Instrumentation OR having Post Graduation Degree in Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication or Electronics and Instrumentation or Computer Science or Information Technology or Computer Application OR must be Graduate & also passed DOEACC ‘B’ level for this post.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I):
- Candidate must complete four years Graduation Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Animal Husbandry or Veterinary Science or Dairy Science or Fishery Science or Pisciculture or Agriculture Marketing & Cooperation or Cooperation & Banking or Agro- Forestry or Forestry or Agricultural Biotechnology or Food Science or Agriculture Business Management or Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Agriculture Engineering for this post.
- Rajshabha Adhikari (Scale-I):
- Candidate must complete Post Graduation in Hindi with English as one Subject at Graduation level OR Post Graduation in Sanskrit with English & Hindi as subjects at Graduation level for this post.
- Law Officer (Scale-I):
- Candidate must complete Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) and also enrolled as an advocate in Bar Council for this post.
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I):
- Candidate must complete Graduation and Post Graduation Degree OR Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial Relations or HR or HRD or Social Work or Labour Law for this post.
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I):
- Candidate must complete Graduation and also complete MMS (Marketing) or MBA (Marketing) or two years PGDBA or PGDBM course with Specialization in Marketing for this post.
- For General/ OBC category candidate: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidate: Rs.100/-
- Candidate has to pay application fees and Bank Charges online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Authorities will conduct following as Selection Procedure. Candidate will finally select on the basis of their performance following:
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
- Candidate’s minimum age must be 20 years and maximum age must be up to 30 years as on 1st November 2016.
- Age relaxation for OBC category candidate: 03 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman category candidate: 05 years
- Person settled at Jammu & Kashmir between 1980-1989: 05 years
- Affected Person of 1984 riots: 05 years
- Age Relaxation for PWD category candidate: 10 years
How to Apply for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016?
- Visit official website: www.ibps.in
- Find out the link Specialist Officers.
- Follow the link and fill application form with all necessary details.
- Make payment of application fees.
- Submit the form after rechecking it.
- Take a print out for your future reference.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 16th November 2016
- Final Date of Online Application: 2nd December 2016
- Final Date of Payment of Application Fees: 2nd December 2016
- Date For Downloading Call Letter For Exam: After 16th January 2016
- Date of Online Exam: 28th January 2017 & 29th January 2017