The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct the RRB V Office Assistant preliminary examination on November 12, 13 and 19. The call letters for the same have been published on the website, ibps.in
In order to download the call letters, the candidates can visit the official website and click on to ‘IBPS CWE RRB V’ and thereafter click on the link, ‘Call letter for CWE RRB V Office Assistant’. The candidates should enter the registration number and password. After submitting the same, the call letter will be displayed on the screen. Take a printout.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India. It started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment. In 2011, IBPS announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 29 public sector and regional rural banks. IBPS periodically accepts exam applications from candidates at their website, and the exams are organized at various locations in the country in online mode. Aspirants have to go through an interview process after passing the online test. On the basis of the interview, candidates are placed in regional rural banks.
The candidates can check the instructions to be followed during the examination:
- Reach the examination centre before commencement of the exam. If the candidates will arrive late, they will not be permitted to enter the examination hall
- The candidates must bring the call letter along with the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy
- Any stationary item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, geometry/pencil box, plastic pouch, calculator, scale, writing pad, pen drives, log table, electronic pen/scanner, any communication device like mobile phone, Bluetooth, earphones, microphone, pager, health band etc. Other items like goggles, handbags, hair-pin, hair-band, belt, cap, watch/wrist watch, camera, metallic item, eatable item, water bottle etc will not be allowed inside the hall
- The candidates can bring pencils, eraser and a ball point pen
- For any query, the candidates can visit the official website.