IBPS Recruitment 2016 is inviting applications for Banker Faculty on Contract basis. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published a notification on 2nd July, 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format on or before 22nd July, 2016 5:00 PM. Any application received after last submission date will be automatically rejected. Link to Official notification is mentioned below or candidate can visit the Official website www.ibps.in to download official notification and check further details.
The Institute of banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a premier organization in the field of employment testing, selection, assessment and management of Human Resource in India. IBPS is an autonomous body which provides world class process of assessment and selection of personnel. It is noted that 1.27 crore candidates have been registered for different IBPS examination during the year of 2015-16.
Quick Highlights of IBPS Recruitment 2016 for Banker Faculty:
- Name of Recruiter: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Name of Post: Banker Faculty
- Total No. of Posts: 01
- Last Date of Application: 22nd July, 2016.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 63 Years on 01st July, 2016.
- Educational Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate from any recognized Institute or University and preferably with CAIIB (Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers)
- Salary: Negotiable
- Posting City: Mumbai Only
- Terms of Appointment: Contract Basis
- Official Website: www.ibps.in
Experience Details for IBPS Recruitment 2016 for Banker Faculty:
- Candidate must be a retired Officer on attaining superannuation/voluntarily retired or retired under SBP VRS or released under Exit Option scheme or who have left the Bank/Organization otherwise before superannuation, from the service of any Public Sector Bank having worked as Chief Manager and above preferably with experience as faculty in the Training Institute and/or experience of writing tests (question papers) for Recruitment/promotion examinations of Banks or Public Sector Organizations.
Job Profile, Role and Responsibilities for IBPS Recruitment 2016 for Banker Faculty:
- The candidate must have knowledge of writing multiple choice or short answer type questions in the area of Banking, Financial Awareness, Human Resource Management etc.
How to Apply for IBPS Recruitment 2016 for Banker Faculty:
- Interested and Eligible candidate may forward their application along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to Address mention below on and before 22nd July 2016 5:00 PM. Application must super-scribe “Application for the post of Banker Faculty” on the top of the sealed envelope containing the application. Any application received after last date and time of submission or Hand Delivery won’t be accepted.
Selection Process for IBPS Recruitment 2016 for Banker Faculty:
- Final Selectin will be made by a selection committee.
- The General – Administration,
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
- IBPS House, Plot No. 166,
- 90 ft DP Road,
- Off Western Express High way,
- Kandivali (East),
- Last Date of Application: 22nd July, 2016