Institute of Banking Personnel Selection issued notice to select interested and qualified work force for Officer, Office Assistant and Probationary Officer post for different Regional Rural Bank working under the jurisdiction of IBPS. To select the qualified candidates, the selection board will conduct online written examination for which IBPS PO CWE VI Admit Card 2016 will be published from 6th November 2016.
IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2016
Preliminary written exam was conducted on 16th, 22nd, and 23rd October 2016. IBPS PO Officer Call Letter 2016 will be available for download from October 2016 onwards on the website: www.ibps.in. All the concerned applicants will get to download their admit card from the official server by using their registration number or date of birth. Offline method to access hall ticket will not be available. It is an essential element for the exam and they are recommended to keep extra copies for future purpose.
IBPS RRB Result and Main Exam
The result of the written test is likely to be published in the month of November 2016. Selected candidates will have to sit for the main exam which will be held on 20th November 2016. Separate admit card will be issued for the main test for the concerned applicants and that will be issued from 6th November 2016.
Highlight for IBPS PO Mains Call Letter
- Name of the organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Name of the post: Officer Scale I & Office Assistant
- Admit card : 1st October 2016 to 27th October 2016
- Date of Preliminary Test: 16th, 22nd, and 23rd October 2016
- Result: November 2016
- Main exam date: 20th November 2016
- Release Date of Main Exam Admit Card: 6th November 2016
- Interview: January/ February 2017
- Website: www.ibps.in
IBPS PO Call Letter 2016
The selection Board will conduct Pre Exam Training (PET) for the mentioned posts. For the main exam, it has issued the hall ticket which will be available from 06th November 2016. www.ibps.in PO Mains admit card download will be held from October onwards. To appear for the mains exam, having call letter is a must. Without the admit card, they will not be allowed to attend the Mains Exam.
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 23rd September 2016 to 08th October 2016
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: 01st October 2016 to 27th October 2016
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: 6th November 2016
- Download of call letters for interview: January 2017