Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has conduct Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre. Thousands of interested candidates who want a job in banking sector applied for the opportunity and they will have to go through three-phase selection process to be finally recruited. Candidates can view more details by following link.
IBPS Clerk Result 2016 for CWE VI Main Exam:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India, which started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). IBPS conducts a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the selection Officers and Clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 20 public sector and Regional Rural banks. IBPS periodically accepts the exam applications from the candidates at their website, and the exams are organized at various locations in the country in online mode.
Highlight for IBPS Clerk Result 2016:
- Name of the organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Name of the post: Clerical Cadre (VI)
- Name of the exam: IBPS CWE Clerical Preliminary
- Date of test: 26th & 27th of November, 3rd & 4th of December 2016
- Full mark of exam: 100
- Result of Preliminary Exam: By December 2016
- Cut off mark: Not specified
- Further selection process: Main exam and interview
- Main exam date: 31st & 1st January 2017
- Interview date: February 2016 (Expected)
- Provisional Allotment: By April 2016
- Interview weight: 20%
- Main exam weight: 80%
IBPS CWE Clerk Selection Process 2016:
Main exam will be even more competitive and full mark of the test will be 200. Questions will be set on Reasoning, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and Computer Knowledge. Each part will carry 40 marks. Selected applicants in the main exam will be called for interview which will carry a total of 100 marks. Cut off mark for the viva is 40% for General candidates and 35% for SC/ST category. Interview is likely to be held by February, 2016.
- Official Website : www.ibps.in