Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will soon upload IBPS Clerk admit card 2016 for its Common Written Examination (CWE) for Clerk VI Preliminary Exam which will be taken in November 2016 on its official site at www.ibps.in
Highlight for IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016
- Name of the Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Name of the post: Clerk
- Name of the Exam: Common Written Exam (CWE-VI)
- Admit card status: 25th October to 7th November 2016
- Exam date: 7th to 11th November 2016
- Exam pattern: Multiple choice types
- Total Mark: 200
- Exam Subject: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English, Current Affairs and Computer Awareness
- Time Duration: 2 hours.
- Result date: December 2016
- Further Process: Main exam
- Website: www.ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Result (CWE VI) 2016
Now the candidates who appeared in the examination are waiting for the IBPS Clerk CWE VI Result 2016. Applicants can check IBPS Clerk CWE VI Score Card from bellow link. IBPS Clerk Result 2016 will be available on the website in the month of December 2016. So candidate should keep in touch with the website to get the latest notification.
IBPS CWE V Clerk Syllabus 2016
- Verbal Reasoning :- Analogy, Odd Man out, Syllogism, word formation, Statement and conclusions, Statement and assumptions, Statement and arguments, Passage and conclusions, Coding-decoding, Blood relations, Alphabet test, Series test , Number, ranking and time sequence , Direction sense test, Sitting arrangement, Decision making, Input output, Assertion and reasoning, Figure Series etc.
Non Verbal Reasoning: – Series test, Analogy, Odd figures, Miscellaneous test
- English: – IBPS Clerk syllabus second section is important for all participants. Selection committee wants are going to have a post of Clerk in the bank must have basic knowledge of English Language which is an International common language. it covers vocabulary means homonyms, synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion, word formation and the topic comprehension means deriving conclusion, theme detection, passage completion and the topic Rearrangement of passage, spelling, sentence and the topic grammar means set of rules active passive voice, indirect direct speech and the topic General usage means phrases and idioms.
- Numerical Ability: – Numerical ability paper will have 5 Multiple Choice Answers from Arithmetic and Data Interpretation. Information (Data) Interpretation means visual diagrams, pie outlines, line charts and classification. Number-crunching (Arithmetic) means roots, average, ratio, time & work, time & separation, rate, benefit & loss, mixture, stocks & shares, partnership, clocks, volume & surface area, height & distances, logarithms, permutation & combination, simple & compound interest, in equations & equations and probability.
- General Awareness: – This paper covers all about the Current Affairs and specially reference to banking Industry, Indian Economy, International Economy, UNO, Marketing, Awards & Honors Sports, Finance, and Agriculture etc. History of Banking, Social Function of Banks , current affairs of last 6 months, countries / currencies, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms, Reserve bank of India policies etc.
- Computer: – This paper covers two section hardware & software. Applicant must have basic knowledge of computer. Applicant must have skill to operate a computer as office purpose known about DBMS, MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Windows, internet etc.
- Download Pre-Exam Admit card: 18th November 2016 onwards
- IBPS Clerk 6 preliminary Exam Date: 26th & 27th November 2016, 3rd & 4th December 2016
- IBPS CWE-VI Clerk preliminary Result 2016: December 2016
- IBPS Clerk Main Exam Date: 31st December 2016, 1st January 2017
- IBPS Clerk VI Main Exam Admit card Release Date: In Month of December 2016
- IBPS CWE-VI Clerk Main Exam Result Declare Date: January 2017
- Click here for Download IBPS CWE Clerk Admit card 2016
- Official Website : www.ibps.in